Private Appointments – Showroom & Tailoring Visits.
Private Home or Office Appointments.
Online Appointments – Free Consultation or Consultation & Measure.
Use of Products:
Terms & Conditions of Purchase:
Our responsibility to you as a client is to provide for a first fitting:
● The specified cloth and trim options.
● The specified style options.
● The measurements taken from you, with a tolerance built in for fit (as agreed at consultation).
● Delivery on time in accordance with your chosen level of service.
Our responsibility after your first fitting is to:
● Ensure that any adjustments are carried out as agreed.
● Ensure that the garment quality is not compromised by alterations.
We reserve the right to refuse an alteration if we feel it will compromise any of the above. In the event of an alteration refusal, we will update your pattern accordingly ahead of your next order.
As the client, you understand the following:
● Standard delivery time is up to 8 weeks.
● Express delivery time is up to 5 weeks.
● Super Express delivery time is up to 4 weeks.
● Alterations will be no less than 2 weeks from your fitting date.
● Express alteration packages can be purchased upon request at a cost of £25 per express alteration. In turn, this means alterations will be ready in under 2 weeks (dates to be confirmed as per each individual scenario).
● If for any reason we are unable to alter your garments, we will remake as necessary to ensure that the order is fulfilled and a superior fit is achieved. Remakes are placed on the same service as your original order. You can upgrade your service to express at any point throughout the process for the appointed fee. When you place an order for more than one garment of the same type (e.g. shirt packages or 2x business suits), we will make one item on the order first. When you are happy with the final pattern measurements for this order, your remaining items will be placed into production. This policy is strict. If you would like all garments to be made at the same time, this has a serious effect on our cost of order. A surcharge of £149 per additional suit will apply, and £49 per additional shirt.
● As this is a bespoke product, commissioned by you, no refund is possible once cutting begins. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Adjustments, Repairs & Remakes.
Terms & Conditions of Timelines & Deliveries:
The gesture of Goodwill Items.
(etc. Brand ambassadors & brand Influencers, writers & any third-party working agreement in place)
Edinburgh Tailoring Company Ltd Limited is a registered company in Scotland.
We periodically make amendments to these Terms and to the information contained in our website, so we advise you to check back often. Your statutory rights remain unaffected by these Terms & Conditions.